WinningEdge Scholarship Program
WinningEdge Scholarships Available!
The WinningEdge Scholarship Program provides
financial assistance to high school seniors, high school graduates,
GED holders, and Certificate of Completion holders who are
residents of communities managed by WinnCompanies or its affiliates
and matriculating to a post-secondary educational institution.
Applicants must plan to enroll or are currently enrolled at a
post-secondary educational institution. For the
2024-2025 scholarship year, scholarships generally range
from $1,000-$2,000. The Program was established in 2012 through
WinnCompanies’ WinnCares initiative and has awarded nearly $645,000
CLICK HERE to view the full program details. Applications are now open for 2024 WinningEdge Scholarships and must be submitted by May 1, 2024.
- Resident in good standing at a WinnResidential managed community.
- High School diploma, GED, or certificate of completion prior to Fall 2024.
- Accepted to an accredited college, university or professional trade school for 2024-2025 enrollment.
- College juniors applying must provide documentation of a declared major.
- Demonstrate financial need to cover tuition, fees, student housing costs.
Working through three affiliates, WinnCompanies is
an award-winning owner, developer and manager of high-impact,
quality apartment homes in 24 states, the District of Columbia and
Puerto Rico. WinnResidential is a leading multi-family housing
operator and the largest manager of affordable housing in the U.S.
WinnDevelopment specializes in creating and redeveloping
mixed-income communities through new construction and adaptive
reuse techniques. WinnResidential Military Housing Services is the
top manager of privatized housing for members of the U.S. Armed
Forces and their families. A private company founded in Boston in
1971, WinnCompanies is supported by 4,000 dedicated team